- SafetyBase FAQs
- Does SafetyBase allow me to record all my information in a database and get structured reports?
- Yes. You can enter all the details, which are stored with unique IDs, then select your own customised reports, either as simple tabulations, or you can
download into a spreadsheet and use a wizard to produce graphs and charts.
- What are the benefits of a web hosted system?
- No installation, no maintenance, automatic daily back ups, access from any internet browser, automatic updates.
- Can SafetyBase be audited?
- Yes. SafetyBase provides a clear audit trail of who altered every data field and/or file. It assigns unique IDs to every file and it keeps a record of
all transactions and tasks completed.
- Can we restrict access and set security levels?
- Yes. Your Administrator has the ability to set 6 levels of security per user and restrict access to any sensitive files, such as health and rehabilitation records.
- Is SafetyBase secure?
- Yes. Arguably more secure than an internally hosted system. As a web based product, it is password protected but can be accessed by SafetyPro and our hosting service provider. Confidentiality agreements are in place, however, it is generally internal security lapses that allow unauthorised access. Server protection measures include secure physical location, firewall, brute force detection and anti-hacker checks. All software is kept up to date and security patches applied as they are released. The server is maintained regularly and there is a watch on unusual activity.